YOUNG LEADERS WORLD FORUM project aims to encourage, support and enhance the value of proposals by the younger generations and offer them tools and spaces to become a pro-active and decisive role. The general objective is to promote the active participation of young leaders in decision-making processes.
The specific objectives are:
1) Encouraging the exchange of knowledge, skills and advice among young leaders;
2) Defining values, ideas, actions and proposals of young leaders
3) Transfer know-how to potential young leaders to acquire skills to improve their leadership;
4) impact more on youth policies;
Expected results are:
1) Creation of a community that contains: profile of Young leaders, exchange of good practices, advice and insights and exchange of ideas suggestions.
2) Creation of a generational “manifesto”
3) Encouraging the emergence of new young leaders,
4) Promote campaigns and/or advocacy on the subject.